This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban tuzlata fatal error wc3
http://prikachi.com/images/23/9263023C.jpg
I got error and warcraft closed during game, remove ban, ty.
Wl ppl you know never leave has no respect !
First of all u wrong section,second why u don t share entire ss?Maybe u hide your map hack in tray.In fact all bulgarian play with map hack.
And finaly why u don t play on your bulgaria room?We don t care about u anyway............
(02-10-2018, 11:59 PM)5970 Wrote: First of all u wrong section,second why u don t share entire ss?Maybe u hide your map hack in tray.In fact all bulgarian play with map hack.
And finaly why u don t play on your bulgaria room?We don t care about u anyway............

Are you admin? I don't need you to care about me, and I don't need you to comment, nobody need it.
I have the entire screen and if admin want it I will give, till then you can spam in other posts. 
Confused children who are brainwashed doesn't matter, when you grow up you will understand me. Here in Bulgaria some ppl try to plant in our minds that ro ppl are gypsies and ugly but we don't care, we are not that stupid. To be stupid or racist is a matter of choice - I did my own and it seems you did it too.
Romania (3,3% Gypsy population)
Bulgaria (almost 5% Gypsy population)

This say anything to you?
(02-11-2018, 11:08 AM)w3destrabal Wrote: Romania (3,3% Gypsy population)
Bulgaria (almost 5% Gypsy population)

This say anything to you?

Do you read me? That's exactly what I mean! It doesn't matter 3 or 5%, you can not say all bg or all ro are gypsies, or tards or whatever, I don't hate  ro. And the thread is not about that, it is about removing ban couse I am not a leaver, 340 games with 2 disconects couse wc3 error, and previos ladder season 500 games with 3 disconects couse problems with errors or windows crash.